Finally Together

Finally Together

Help Us Bring Vitali Home

Monday, September 19, 2011

The battle for the Mustache

I have my first idea for a fund-raiser for our adoption...my dearest husband has been hinting that he would like to shave his mustache. I, however, am opposed to this idea. During our first year of marriage he shaved it and I didn't like it at all. He has had it for 15+ years and I would like it to stay. What do you say? $1 a vote for let it stay or shave it off. Voting begins now and ends Saturday October 1st.      To vote you can go to our facebook pages Kimberly Morrison Thompson or Brandon Thompson and there is a Battle of the Mustache link to vote via Pay-pal.  If you don't want to pay via pay-pal you can send us an e-mail at graceinfl@hotmail.com and we can give you our mailing address.  The Pay-pal option only lets you vote one way to let the mustache stay so if you want to vote to shave it off, please comment to this post or send us an e-mail.  Thank you for your support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment